The College Process
2018 FAFSA Filing Assistance Schedule
College Board -- How to Finalize Your College List
Big Future by College Board - How to Get Started, Find Colleges, Explore Careers, Pay for College, Get In, and Make a Plan
Quickstart by College Board - Personalized feedback, practice, and college planning based on your PSAT/NMSQT results.
Learn More Indiana.org - Plan, Prepare, and Pay for college completion and career success
7 Cheap Ways to Study for the SAT and ACT - CBS News
ACT Prep, Flashcards, etc - app for on the go study
Letters of Recommendation -Huff Post article
Sig's College Visit Process:
- Signature School juniors and seniors are encouraged to visit the campuses of colleges and universities in which they are interested. A reasonable number of excused absences will be allowed for students who visit campuses for scheduled information sessions, tours, and/or interviews.
- Students are expected to make arrangements with their teachers prior to making these visits. They are to communicate with their teachers well in advance of their trips and schedule times to make up all missed work. Failure to do so may result in the student receiving no credit for missed assignments, quizzes, tests, or projects.
- Students and parents/guardians must complete the form below and return to Miss Muehlbauer one week prior to being out. Trips arranged with less than a week's notice must be cleared by Mrs. Hitchcock or Ms. Dixon. Failure to complete the form in advance will result in the absence being considered unexcused.
- Immediately upon return to Signature, students are required to show Miss Muehlbauer dated proof of having visited the campus (e.g. validated parking lot ticket, etc.)
- 36 Questions to Ask on Your College Visit - US News & World Report article
- College Visit 101 - Questions Students and Parents Should Ask - from CollegeCosts.com
Raise.me - Micro-Scholarships